The textile-free Roman-Irish bath combines the most beneficial elements of Roman bathing culture and Irish bathing tradition in a perfect sequence.
With the Roman-Irish bath, the Cassiopeia Therme not only preserves Badenweiler's Roman history, but also keeps a very special thermal tradition alive.
- Your visit begins in a cool room. This is where you take off your bathing clothes.
- Then you visit a warm air room (50 degrees Celsius, recommended length of stay 15 min*.), a hot air room (70 degrees Celsius, recommended length of stay 10 min*.) and a steam bath enriched with essential oils (50 degrees Celsius, recommended length of stay 10 min*.).
- If you want to follow the original tradition, you can relax after a shower in the 36 degrees Celsius thermal pool, then cool down in the plunge pool (12 degrees Celsius) and before resting on the terrace or in the relaxation room, treat yourself to a skin-care soap brush massage**.
* The recommended length of stay may be varied according to personal well-being. If you are in good health, you can also repeat the procedure. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
**Not included in the entrance fee. Can be booked directly at the ticket office or at the Roman-Irish bath
- The Roman-Irish bath is textile-free.
- Please bring your own bath towels!
- The minimum age for visiting the Roman-Irish Baths is twelve years old.
- Admission to the Thermal Baths is included when visiting the Roman-Irish Baths
Soap brush massage:
Your body is gently massaged with a large, soft brush and a replenishing, foaming curd soap. The blood circulation is stimulated and the skin feels smooth and supple. Can be booked directly at the ticket office or at the Roman-Irish bath. Advance booking not necessary
Price per person 12 euros only in conjunction with admission to the Roman-Irish bath